Have you ever thought of helping your community to become more connected?
CT4N Charitable Trust want to grow their community transport scheme and we are looking for volunteer minibus drivers to help connect even more people. You can volunteer as much time as you want.
See the poster below for more information. If you are looking to volunteer then please get in contact with one of the team and we can start the process.
When volunteering with us, we will provide you with
- A smart uniform
- Full training in how to drive our minibuses
- Out of pocket expenses
- The opportunity to progress to become a PCV bus driver, leading to paid employment and potentially other career opportunities
- Hours to designed to fit around you, including evenings and weekends
Volunteering with us will give you the following benefits
- Satisfaction of contributing to help your community
- Gaining new skills and confidence
- Valuable work experience
- To meet new people and have fun
I have further questions – who do I ask?
It is not a problem, if you have any further questions, we are here to help – just pick up the phone 0115 985 6904 or drop us an email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.