Who are we?
CT4N Training is a bus driver training provider based in Sherwood, Nottingham and Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. We are part of CT4N Ltd – a trading company that supports our charity - CT4N Charitable Trust. We’ve been providing accessible transport services for over 40 years and we now want to pass on our experience to you.
What training do we provide?
Here at CT4N Training, we know the importance of providing the right training to meet your needs. We have a great team of qualified driver trainers, who are all on hand to offer a range of training solutions including:
• PATS – Passenger Assistance Training Scheme is a nationally recognised standard for training Passenger Assistants who provide care and assistance to passengers travelling in minibuses, cars, taxis, or large buses.
• MiDAS – the nationally recognised Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme is available to drivers wishing to learn the safe and legal operation of minibuses. This is ideal if you operate your own minibuses under Section 19 permits, or if you want to update your skills and knowledge.
• Minibus (category D1) training. Our dedicated training minibus is now available to help you pass your minibus driving test and is the next stage up from MiDAS training. Whether you just want your D1 driving entitlement, or you require the additional driver CPC module, we’re here to help.
• PCV (category D) training. If you want to have a career within the bus industry but don’t fancy being tied into a training agreement, we can provide you with all the relevant training and support to help get you on the road. Our dedicated training PCV bus will be available soon and we guarantee to provide 1-2-1 practical driver tuition.
• Driver CPC – starting in January 2023, CT4N Training will be providing driver CPC training to anyone who needs to update their driver CPC modules.
How do I contact the team?
We’ve made this really easy. You can either call us on 0115 986 3355 (option 4) or email email@example.com