Easylink Service Changes
From 1st January 2024, the Easylink service will be undergoing some changes.
Why are changes being made to Easylink?
- Nottingham City Council as a whole, is under increasing pressure to make financial savings for the services it provides
- These changes have not been taken lightly, but ensure we protect as much of the Easylink service as possible
How will savings be made on the Easylink service?
- Reducing the number of Easylink vehicles that we operate
- Reducing operating hours
- The service will be run more efficiently, with more service users being booked onto each journey
- Single occupancy journeys will be less common
How will these changes affect me?
- Easylink will be available for travel Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm
- Bookings for all journeys can be made 48 hours in advance
- you may have to accept a slightly different pick-up time
- When booking your journey, you will be advised of the time of travel. CT4N will only call back if they need to make changes to your journey
- If you cancel your journey less than 24 hours before travelling, you will have to pay for the journey
- You can still call the Easylink team to make a booking on 0115 969 1801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss these upcoming changes, our Charity Co-ordinator Elaine will be at Clifton Library between 10-2 on Thursday 16th November and at Bulwell Library from 10-2 on Friday 17th November.