Coronavirus Travel Guidelines
Face coverings are no longer mandatory on all our buses, this is the case from 30th November 2021. We still ensure that our buses are clean and disinfected regularly to ensure the safety of our passengers.
For further information on public transport travel please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-safer-travel-guidance-for-passengers
The Linkbus network consists of Medilink , 4 Locallink services and a Worklink service, which are operated by CT4N on behalf of Nottingham City Council. For information on these services, please visit our timetables page
- A map of the linkbus network showing the electric bus depots and park and ride
- City Centre Map showing all the bus and tram stops, plus on-street ticket machine locations
Park and Ride
- Queens Drive Park and Ride (Post Code - NG2 1AP) just off the A52, parking here is free, just pay on the bus for your ticket. Site open Monday to Saturday 0530 - 2030
- Medilink buses operate every 10 mins to Queens Medical Centre and City Hospital Campus
- Medilink also passes Wilkinson Street Park and Ride (Post Code - NG7 7NU) this is operated by NET Tram but its the closest P&R for City Hospital.
- NET tram has 7 other park-and-ride sites, please see the NET website for more information