Become a Volunteer Driver
Have you ever thought of helping your community to become more connected?
CT4N Charitable Trust want to grow their community transport scheme and we're looking for volunteer minibus drivers to help connect even more people. You can volunteer as much time as you want and all is appreciated. See the poster below for more information. If you're looking to volunteer fill in the form at the bottom at the page.
When volunteering with us, for a few hours of your time, we will provide you with:
- A smart uniform
- Full training in how to drive our minibuses
- Out of pocket expenses
- The opportunity to progress to become a PCV bus driver, leading to paid employment and potentially other career opportunities
- Hours to designed to fit around you, including evenings and weekends
In return, volunteering with us will give you the following benefits
- Satisfaction of contributing to help your community
- Gaining new skills and confidence
- Valuable work experience
- To meet new people and have fun