Fares & Tickets

Linkbus fares are valid for travel on Centrelink, Ecolink, Medilink, Locallink and Worklink services.

Robin Hood PAYG fares are also applicable to services 18 & shopper services within the Robin Hood Boundary

Linkbus fares information
  Adult Under 19 Student
Ticket Type PAYG Cash PAYG Cash Cash
Single trip £2.00 £2.30 £1.00 £1.20 £1.50
Linkbus Network Day Ticket £3.80 £4.00 £2.50 £2.60 £4.00
Robin Hood Day Ticket (multi operator) £4.80 £5.10 £3.25 £3.10 £5.10
P&R Group Day Ticket* --- £4.00 --- --- ---
Robin Hood Season Tickets month 3 month 6 month 12 month
Adult £82 £204 £377 £612
Under 19  £50 £124 £229 £372
Robinhood Pay & Go

* Group = up to 5 people travelling together, any combination of adults and children (minimum 1 adult)

Robin Hood season passes are available from Victoria Bus Station Travel Centre

NUH staff are permitted to travel FREE on the Medilink service,  all other NHS staff boarding the bus must pay the appropriate fare. NUH Staff are reminded that if they fail to show their staff pass, they will have to pay the appropriate fare.

eighteen & shopper service fares

Robin Hood PAYG Cards

To get your first Pay-as-you-go card just pop along to any of the on-street ticket machines near your bus stops, (for a map of where all the onstreet ticket machines are located, click here). Follow the on-screen instructions and your card will be ready and activated for travel. PAYG offers you discounted travel compared to a cash ticket, for example a single trip on a linkbus with PAYG is only £2.00, but using cash it is £2.30.

Robin Hood Season Cards

If you travel regularly on several different operators, a Robin Hood season card might be a better fit for you. For more information on Adult, U19 and Student options, please visit robinhoodnetwork.co.uk/season

The Robin Hood family of Cards and Tickets

There is a range of Robin Hood travel cards and tickets, check out which option is best for you using the fare calculator

Concessionary cards

Concessionary cards are valid on all linkbus services (as per scheme conditions).
Concessionary cards are also valid for travel at Queens Drive P&R for the Centrelink and Medilink services, Racecourse P&R for the Ecolink service and Wilkinson Street P&R for the Medilink service.

For more information about concessionary cards - how to apply for one, what to do if you have lost your concessionary card, what the scheme conditions are and the age you become eligable for one.